Korody Law - Serving Members of the Military Worldwide.
Korody Law brings more than 25 years total military service to the table. Firm Founder and Attorney Patrick Korody spent 10 years on active duty in the Navy JAG Corps. He has handled military justice cases around the world including on the ground in Iraq and at sea aboard an aircraft carrier. Attorney Patrick Spivey is a Naval Academy graduate and spent 7 years on active duty in the Navy as a Surface Warfare Officer.
Recent notable results obtained by Korody Law in military cases include:
- Navy Petty Officer charges of child pornography dismissed following Article 32 Preliminary Hearing
- Navy Petty Officer charges of sexual assault dismissed from General Court-Martial following successful motion to suppress statements and to obtain the alleged victim’s mental health records
- Naval Aviator retained at Board of Inquiry
- National Guardsman retains Security Clearance following Statement of Reasons
- Army Warrant Officer retains Security Clearance following Statement of Reasons
- Navy Doctor has privileges reinstated following suspension for alleged clinical issues
- Navy Midshipman retained following Performance Review Board for misconduct
- Navy Seaman released from brig and Court-Martial charges dismissed after retaining firm
- Air National Guard Officer retains Security Clearance following Statement of Reasons
- Marine Corps NCO retained (no misconduct) following Administrative Separation Board for child pornography
- Army Doctor has privileges reinstated following suspension for alleged clinical issues
- Navy Officer Detachment for Cause request denied after written rebuttal
- Air Force Officer retires in current grade after Officer Grade Determination Board
Call Korody Law NOW for your free case evaluation
Disclaimer: The case results above are illustrative. Every case is different and no particular outcome in any case is ever guaranteed.