Patrick "Cade" Spivey explains his Top 5 tips for applying to the Board of Corrections for Military Records (BCMR) and the Board of Corrections for Naval Records (BCNR).
Korody Law’s Top 5 Tips for Applying to the Board of Corrections – the BCMR and BCNR. The Army, Air Force, and Coast Guard each operate their own BCMR. The Navy and Marine Corps fall under the BCNR.
- The process is not just for veterans. Current military members can apply for records corrections and other relief.
- There are deadlines to apply, normally 3 years.
- But even if you are past 3 years, the BCNR/BCMR will normally consider your application.
- Application paperwork by itself is not normally enough to obtain relief.
- You normally only get one shot at applying – you need to get it right the first time.
free case consultation
Let Korody Law provide you a free case consultation for your BCMR or BCNR case.